Inclusion System Update: New to My Schedules
Checking your schedule on the go just got easier. A freshly coded, mobile friendly view of My Schedule is about to be released!
No more pinching your fingers just the right amount to zoom in and see the details. Easily scroll through your schedule on your mobile device.
What’s more, we’ve also made enhancements to the desktop view for those who like to see the big picture.
Here’s what’s new:
- Along with your shift’s start/end times, assigned pay codes, and department; the total shift duration and shift notes will now be displayed.
- My Schedule can now be viewed by week, pay period, or month, and each view will display the total hours scheduled for that timeline.
- Shifts are now color coded according to the position assigned.
- There’s also a new action button on the desktop view that gives you the ability to print your schedule.
- For those with access to schedules besides their own, other employees’ schedules will now be displayed alphabetically by first name.
For a closer look, check out our support document.
Subscribe to the Inclusion System Product Blog and be the first to know about the latest updates and releases coming to our system!!!
Follow us on .