Inclusion System Update – July 2019
We’ve got a number of things coming this weekend, and we hope you’ll like’em!
Shift Bidding – Closing Time
You now have the option to set a closing time for employee bids in Shift Bidding!
By setting a closing time for the shifts you’ve selected, employees will no longer be able to submit bids towards a shift once the closing time has passed.
There are a few ways to set the closing time of a shift. The closing time can be set to a default number of days before the shift starts. You can also override this default with a different number of days or set it to a custom date and time if needed.
For managers, closing times are visible for both shifts with and without bids. As an employee, you can view the closing times when bidding for or viewing upcoming shifts, just be sure to enable the Show Details option.
New Payroll Instruction Operator
This one’s for all the payroll lovers.
A new formula token has been added that provides the opening balance of an accrual for use in an earnings, benefits, and deductions calculation. This can be used in situations where a formula or calculation changes based on the YTD total of another accrual.
For example, you can use this token in a formula to check the mileage balance prior to this pay before executing the calculation. This way, if the employee has reached the 5000 km threshold, the calculation can use the new per kilometre rate.
My Schedules – Shift Descriptions are now Visible
When hovering over a shift in My Schedules, the shift description will now be displayed along with the shift’s other details such as department, time and duration, hours classification, and pay code allocation.
Note that only pay code icons are visible when viewing other employees’ shifts.
- We’ve made a few changes to some reports:
- A new department filter has been added to the Departmental Payroll Register report. This filter is only available when the report is accessed from the Standard Reports tab. The report will include all departments when accessed from the results section of a pay run.
- The Employee History Report date range can now be set for up to 10 years when filtered to include only one employee.
- In Record of Employments, there is a new validation for negative insurable earnings or hours within box 15C.
- Your organization now has the option to see the status of your posted schedule’s notifications. When this option is enabled, notifications that failed to send will trigger a warning to display by your schedule (“⚠️ NOTIFICATIONS NOT DELIVERED”). This warning provides an option to view the details of the delivery and show which notifications were sent successfully, and which failed. Failed notifications can be resent.
That’s all for this week, but we’ve got more fun updates planned in the weeks to come so stay tuned!
As always, If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 1-866-884-3451, or send us an email at email@example.com
Follow us on .